ChingTam Nomangkha Mapal - 80 gm
Sale Sold out
Regular price Rs. 150.00
Regular priceUnit price per
- Nomangkha is an indegenous flowering medicinal plant and its leaves and inflorescence are extensively consumed in Manipur for its health benefits plus in ethnic dishes.
- It is an antidote to pox , prevents skin diseases, helps in treating cough, fever and dysentery.
- Nomangkha Mapal Kanghou and Nomangkha Mapal cooked with Nga tHum Yakpi are much relished.
- Soak in cold water for 2 minutes, Put in a fine mesh broad sieve and rinse.
- Let sit for 10 minutes to drain of all water and use.